Try Herbie’s delicious recipe for shish spiced lamb kebabs! Doing things on skewers makes your guests think you’ve been working hard, but the truth is that once you’ve invested in a few metal skewers so that you don’t have to soak bamboo ones, it only takes a few minutes to do.
3 or 4 lamb leg chops, cut into 2-3 cm cubes
1 onion, chopped into wedges
2 Tbs Shish Kebab Spice
- Roll lamb cubes in the spice mix.
- Separate onion pieces into single layers.
- Dip your clean skewer into your bottle of olive oil, then rub the oil all along the skewer with clean fingers.
- Thread the meat on to metal skewers, interspersing with pieces of onion. Make sure the onion pieces are not too thick, or they will still be undercooked when the lamb is cooked through.
- Cook on grill plate or barbecue to desired level.
- Use tongs to slide the cooked meat and onion on to a platter for serving.